If you’ve ever stayed in student housing that was a little less desirable, have no fear. The Airline Academy has made arrangements with Homewood Suites to accommodate the housing needs of our students enrolled in the Customer Service / Flight Attendant program.
Each suite features separate living and sleeping areas and have convenient amenities such as a fully equipped kitchen with a full size refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher. Coin operated laundry facilities are available for your use or you can take advantage of the Laundry/Valet service for $3.50.
Student Housing at Homewood Suites is conveniently close to many local and popular restaurants, such as; Volusia Mall (Food Court), Cheddars, Bleu Café, Bob Evans, Denny’s, Olive Garden, Outback Steakhouse and Ruby Tuesday.
Homewood Suites offers a complimentary grocery shopping service, a 24 hour on-site convenience shop, a complimentary hot full breakfast each day and Monday thru Thursday you can enjoy an evening social.
The Airline Academy ensures that getting to class is not a burden and provides transportation to and from class at The Daytona Beach International Airport each day at no additional charge.
The Airline Academy will open the door to the exciting world of travel, adventure and opportunity! If you enjoy a fast paced, positive work environment, are motivated by advancement potential and have a desire to travel and see the world…then let The Airline Academy be your first class ticket to an airline career!
Why Choose Us?
- The Airline Academy has been F.A.A. Certified since 1972 and has gained recognition as one of the finest aviation training facilities, (also known as a Flight Attendant School or a Flight Attendant Training school), in the world.
- All of our classes are held at The Daytona Beach International Airport in Sunny Florida.
- Our flight attendant students train at the multi-million dollar JetBlue University in Orlando, Florida. This includes a full motion simulator meeting FAR 121 standards.
- We work with the airlines and conduct On-site airline interviews, so that our graduates have every opportunity to work with some of the best airline companies in business.
- We work with our graduates to find a position in the flight industry and have an 86% confirmed placement rate for our graduates.
- Because of the relationships we have with the airlines, over 56% of students are hired PRIOR to graduation!
- We offer multiple training plans, including low cost, short term programs.
- Our private education is backed by proven results.
- We offer in-house financing plans so that everyone has the opportunity to attend The Airline Academy.
- Sallie Mae financing is available to our students and Grants and Scholarships are available to those that qualify.
- We offer Lifetime Placement Assistance. Our staff works with our graduates, and we have a private job board updated with the latest airline openings, so that they can have a great career with an airline.
At The Airline Academy we offer several training programs, to get you started in a career with the airline industry. Including
- Customer Service / Flight Attendant Training
- Accelerated Flight Attendant Training
- Aircraft Dispatcher
- Private Pilot Preparation Course