The Airline Academy was founded in 1994 to meet the hiring needs of the airline industry. Competition for airline positions is extremely fierce. Only 5% of airline applications are granted interviews. Approximately 30% of those whoenter an airlines’ in-house training with no prior experience will be released. Airline Academy graduates have a 99% in-house training success rate. Airline recruiters are eager to hire our graduates and have been doing so since 1995.
Our goal at The Airline Academy has always been to prepare each of our graduates with the competitive edge to succeed in the following areas.
- Obtain an interview. We pride ourselves in the fact that we work with the airlines to conduct on-site interviews and offer lifetime placement assistance for our graduates.
- Be hired. By working with the airlines 56% of our students are hired before graduation and we have an 86% placement rate with our graduates.
- Pass the airlines in-house training. Our curriculum and training methods are frequently updated with input from members of our distinguished airline advisory board which includes some of the brightest in the airline industry.
- Obtain upward mobility. The sky is the limit when you are prepared with the right information and training.
Some of the most recent changes to the curriculum by are board include….
- Complete revision of the online prerequisite training.
- All new laptop computers at the Daytona Beach International Airport, as of January 2016
- Student housing transitioned to Homewood Suites, voted # 1 in the upscale extended stay category annual hotel surve
- The addition of a 1 week Accelerated Flight Attendant training program.
We offer multiple programs designed to include everyone, including….
- FAR 61 Pilot Preparatory Course | 10 lesson completed online.
- FAR 65 Aircraft Dispatcher Course | 12 lessons online followed by 6 weeks of hands on training.
- Customer Service / Airline Operations Professional Course | 12 lessons online followed by 5 weeks of hands on training.
- Accelerated Flight Attendant Course | 6 lessons online followed by 1 week of resident training.
Some of the reasons The Airline Academy is recognized as a leader in the industry include…
- We have 20 years of continuous operation at the Daytona Beach International Airport
- Our SABRE training is contracted through American Airlines.
- Our Flight Attendant training is contracted through JetBlue University
- We have an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- We have an 85% confirmed placement rate with an airline.
We are confident our training does indeed make a difference as airline recruiters visit each class to conduct interviews. 66 Airlines have hired our graduates!