Skip to main content

Applying for a U.S. Passport

By Roxanne HicksFebruary 8, 2017 No Comments

If you are planning on becoming a Flight Attendant, you will need a valid U.S. passport.  To obtain a passport you will need to have documents such as proof of citizenship, applications forms, and a recent passport photo.

The DS-11 Application form should be used when applying for a new U.S. passport, replacing an expired U.S. passport, a lost passport, or a passport that was issued to a child under the age of sixteen.

The DS-82 Application form should be used when renewing a U.S. passport that is not more than 5 years expired or near the expired date.

Click the links below for additional information.

Passport Information & Fees

Passport Acceptance Facilities – Where to apply

DS-11 Application Form

DS-82 Passport Renewal Form

Passport Photo Requirements


Roxanne Hicks

Author Roxanne Hicks

More posts by Roxanne Hicks

Leave a Reply