Airline applications are extensive. Be sure to have the following information with you when applying. Please read carefully when answering the questions. We will assist you during training in applying for airlines currently hiring and interviewing!
You must provide 10 years of permanent residence history.
- Street address, city, state, zip code.
- Dates – month/year
- Name, address, and phone numbers of current and past employers.
- Dates of employment
- Name of supervisors
- Job description
- Starting and ending pay
- If you are/were self-employed. Provide name and phone numbers for references who can verify your self-employment.
- Name, address, phone number of school.
- Dates of attendance
Documentation (you must have the actual documents; copies are not accepted):
- Valid U.S. Passport (you must have a valid U.S. Passport to work for a U.S. based airline)
- Green Card (if applicable)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Social Security Card
- High School Diploma or GED & other certificates, degrees or diplomas. (email administrative offices prior to your arrival and bring a copy with you to class)
Airlines will require a valid U.S. passport and a valid driver’s license.
Airlines will conduct a 10-year background check. Applicants with a criminal history may be disqualified for employment with an airline.